Monday 3 June 2013

Day 1 Phase 1 (2nd time)

Checked my weight and I've lost 2.25lb since yesterday morning.  I'd like to say it was easy but I did find it hard yesterday.

It set off well, the bacon and boiled egg worked really well for breakfast and is something that I will do for the rest of phase 1 but then it got near lunch time and the car really wanted a Big Mac meal.  It was quite a battle to make it just go home but I finally won and beat the craving.  I don't very often eat McDonald's but it was so hard to shake the image of the burger and yet I managed to wait another 90 minutes before I had lunch so I can't have been really hungry.

I have got cold, I know not a good time to be doing the diet but it had to be done and yesterday evening I felt awful, the cold combined with the withdrawal symptoms did not go well together.  I can't say I am feeling much better this morning but I know from before that once these initial symptoms go then I will feel so much better than when I am eating junk.

And a 2+lb loss in 1 day always makes it worth well :)

This is last night's dinner.  I couldn't eat it all because of not feeling well but it was scrummy.

Stats so far:-
start weight - 15st 10lb
Weight loss to date - 2.25lb
New weight - 15st 7.75lb

No comments:

Post a Comment