Saturday 9 March 2013

End of Burger King

Had an extra weigh in this morning because of finishing Phase 1 again following the Burger King incident and I can definitely say it has gone.  I've lost a further 3lb since Thursday morning!  Meaning not only did I get rid of the 3lb I had gained over last weekend but lost another 4.5lb besides.  If you ever need a quick weight loss for a short time then Phase 1 will definitely work.

I can't say that it is all from dieting though.  That infamous time of the month happened which means some of it must have been due to fluid retention and some medication I take for that has a.....how shall I put this......cleansing effect.  Just goes to show that it isn't always about what you eat.

But whatever the reason it gives me a good start for the next week, as today's weight loss will be shown on next Thursdays stats.

I will be needing new clothes at this rate.

Current weight 14st 4.25lb



No comments:

Post a Comment